BOOK A CHRISTIAN AUTHOR IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!
Are you looking for a Christian author to attend your book club meeting, be interviewed for your podcast, or speak at your event? Look no further. ChristianAuthors.net specializes in connecting you with emerging Christian authors who are actively seeking opportunities to share their story with your audience.
GETTING STARTED – HOW IT WORKS
Can you help me find an author for my event?
ChristianAuthors.net is designed to be a directory and do-it-yourself service so that you are in the driver’s seat and any budget that you have goes directly to the author. If you have a special request and want our help, please contact us so that we can better understand your needs and provide a customized quote.
How are authors added to the directory?
ChristianAuthors.net aspires to be the premier Christian author directory and actively works to attract coaches, consultants, business leaders, lawyers, teachers, ministry leaders, and subject-matter experts who double as authors and want an opportunity to get their message to the masses. Some have been guests on the Top 100 Publishing Secrets podcast, others have been attracted to the site through author workshops and networking events sponsored by 265point.com.
Are authors in the directory endorsed by ChristianAuthors.net?
We make every effort to do our due diligence and ensure that only quality authors are featured on this site. However, when you enter into an agreement with an author on this site, you do so at your own risk. Be sure to properly vet the author before you make a final decision.
How much should I expect to pay for an author to attend my event?
It depends. When you find an author who meets your needs, you are empowered to negotiate speaking fees and expenses with them directly.
While some speakers will speak for free in exchange for a great opportunity, keep in mind that they are investing time and energy to prepare for your event. As a result, we encourage you to do one or more of the following:
- Give the author an honorarium
- Allow the author to incorporate a short pitch into their presentation
- Actively promote the author’s book, website, and social media links in your online marketing, emails, podcast, etc.
- Showcase the authors book during the event and encourage the audience to grab a copy
- Provide a booth (in-person or online) that the author can use to sell their books
- Charge attendees and donate a percentage of the ticket sales to the author
- Secure an event sponsor who will cover the author’s fees
- Record the event and share a copy with the author (for promotional use)
- Highlight the author and their book in press releases, articles, radio, and tv appearances
- Buy products and services (books!) from the author
- Give a donation to the author’s favorite charity.
How do I contact an author?
The easiest way to locate an author is to search on the main page of ChristianAuthors.net. You can search by name, city and state, or book category. Once the results display, check out the author profiles that capture your interest. Many profiles will include a description of the book and the author’s ideal speaking audience. Some will even include an introductory video! Take in all of this information and come up with a short list of authors you want to contact. Then visit the author websites for more information. When you’re ready, contact the author via email or use their contact form to start a conversation!